- Prenatal visits (usually 2-4) to go over how your pregnancy is going, your thoughts about the birth, any questions or concerns you or your partner are having, as well as creating a birth plan that will help us see how we can work best together.
- Phone/e-mail consultations.
- Educational information, resources, and referrals.
During your labor & birth:
- Early labor support in your home if desired.
- Help managing labor pain with such methods as: massage, acupressure, relaxation, breathing, vocalizations and TENS unit. Aromatherapy, homeopathy and herbal support available upon request.
- Suggestions on how to help labor progress if wanted.
- Constant physical & emotional support.
- Providing relief for your partner.
- Safeguarding the birth space if needed.
- Hypnobabies doula support.
- Any help needed getting comfortable after the birth.
- Lactation help. Referrals available.
- Postpartum visit(s) at home as needed to hear how you are doing, listen to your birth story, give any breastfeeding support.
Copyright © 2010 Agape Doula Services.
Web site designed by Bruce Petersen